Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Why does my sony ericsson w880i keep turning itself off sometimes?

Why does my sony ericsson keep turning itself off sometimes? Any ideas to fix it?|||Cr@ppy software, released before its time.





You will see more and more of this, why do you think software updates are available for so many products now?





Its not all about new features, whatever they tell you.





The best thing you can do it set the phone up with a computer and check for an updated version of software for your phone, and if it is bad as you are saying, then it likely should exist.





I do this as soon as I purchase a new phone, prior to even using it. If you don't know how, get it done by a professional.|||I have the same problem I think its the battery when you give it a shake it moves or something but i'm sure mine was the battery so i stuck it down with blue tac, and it works fine now.

No comments:

Post a Comment