Sunday, September 18, 2011

How do I transfer pictures to my sony ericsson k550i?

I've recently bought a sony ericsson k550i, and I have the pc suite and all of the works. I only need to know how to transfer my old photos (from my computer) to my phone.|||On my S-E s710a, I transfer by copying to the memory stick. In the past, the S-E camera phone made a folder on the memory stick called DCIM which stands for Digital Camera Image, I suppose. If I didn't have the appropriate folder, I took a picture with my S-E camera phone firstly. Then I loaded up the same memory stick on my Windows XP desktop computer and copied the images into that DCIM folder. Then I put the memory stick back into my camera phone and copied the image from that memory stick to my camera phone's wallpaper or to its SMS text message.|||i hate sony ericsson bcoz it wont work

No comments:

Post a Comment