Friday, September 23, 2011

How much money does CEO or chairman of Sony Computer Entertainment makes?

I'm not talking about CEO or chairman of the whole Sony company, but just of Sony Computer Entertainment, the section of Sony which makes PlayStations and games.





So how much money CEO or chairman of SCE make a year? If you don't know can you just write like an estimate or a guess, but please tell me that you're guessing.|||a few hundred million a year|||I'm pretty sure the guy you're thinking of is Howard Stringer. I sort of glanced over some google searches and for some reason his 2005 salary is listed as "not available." But on Wikipedia it says Sony made a little more than 7.730.0 trillion yen, or $78.88 billion U.S dollars in 2008. I can barely read "beaurocratese" though, and I guess in the United States big bussinesses are by law required to maintain a publicly available record of their earnings and spendings (don't quote me on that, that's if I read this-- http://right2info.org/information-of-high-public-interest/asset-declarations/law-and-practice-on-access-to-salaries-of-public-officials#united-states correctly...)





If you spend a while searching the internet you'll probably find it, especially before 2005.

No comments:

Post a Comment