Friday, September 23, 2011

How do i send themes on my sony ericsson w910i phone to other phones?

My friends can send me themes from their different phones. But me and my other mate have the same phone (sony ericsson w910i) and we can't seem to find how you send them. If anyone knows anything about this, how you send them or if you cant send them, pleasee help me.|||i have that phone aswell


both of you turn on your bluetooth an if your sending them a theme, go to organizer, file manager, themes and then click the options button (the one above the green phone button) and "send" is first on the side list , then click "via bluetooth" it wil search for your any available phones that have bluetooth activated so then just click on your mates mobile.





its not as long as that seems but i hope i helped =]|||if your beside him use bluetooth if not then send the theme as a picture message i.e mms|||gggg

No comments:

Post a Comment