Sunday, September 18, 2011

What component do i need for my sony bravia blu ray player to connect to internet wirelessly?

I have a Sony - BRAVIA 850W 5.1-Ch. 3D Blu-ray Home Theater System


Model: BDVE370





I want to be able to connect to the internet wirelessly so I can utilize it's capabilities with Netflix, Pandora, etc.





Does anyone know what the little piece I need to purchase that makes Wireless INTERNET connection possible?|||Ethernet bridge adaptor (kinda hard to find, and a bit expensive)





Belkin Wireless -G Ethernet Adaptor- FSD7330





My Sony Blu-Ray player is hardwired to the 'net using an ethernet switch and ethernet cable. (not a big fan of wireless)





Good Luck|||sony sells a usb adaptor if you want to go wireless, but i would buy a powerline kit or one like the belkin mentioned earlier. they work similar to wireless but with better speeds/connectivity

No comments:

Post a Comment