Sunday, September 18, 2011

How to get my video from my sony camera to the computer?

i have a Sony Cyber-shot Digital Camera HX5V/B and it will only download my picture on my computer. how do i get my videos on it. do i have to buy something.|||When you first bought the camera, is should have come with a disk that had a program called the Sony picture media browser (PMB) if you don't have the supplied disc, go to the website in the sources area below and select *SEE ALL FILE DOWNLOADS AVAILABLE FOR YOUR MODEL* under the *DRIVERS AND SOFTWARE* section. Then select your operating system under the drop down menu. Then in the next drop down menu that appears, select Picture Media Browser. When you do two downloads will appear at the bottom of the page, and select the first, entitled Lost your disk? or something like that. Once you go through the installation process and the program is all finished, plug in your camera with the standard cable that came with the camera and a popup should appear, asking you if you want to import all of your pictures into the picture media browser, if I'm correct, when you do this it should put everything on the camera into the nifty little program that Sony made for all of their cameras that is for organizing all of your pictures. I use it and It is great.



Hope This Works!!

No comments:

Post a Comment