Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How good is Sony with their repair service?

I just sent my laptop into sony repairs about 2 hours ago. And i am very worried that my laptop might come back damaged or scratched. Has anyone sent their laptop in to get fixed? And how was it when it was returned to you?|||I had to get a Sony laptop repair that died on me only 2 months after I bought it. It was a warranty repair and I was leaving town for spring break in a week. Not only did Sony send me special box, they sent pre-paid shipping labels and paid for shipping both ways.





The laptop came back to me in less than 7 days (including the weekend) and they even replaced a tiny rubber boot on the lid that keeps it from rubbing on the keyboard! I didn't even know it was missing until I saw the list of serviced parts!!!





Granted, this was in 2004, but I was EXTREMELY happy with the service.

No comments:

Post a Comment