Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How do you take off the battery cover from the sony ericsson w580i phone?

I need to replace my sim card on the sony ericsson w580i because I accidently put in a new one instead of using my old one with all my contacts etc on it. But I can't take the battery cover off.. :S does anyone know how to?|||Yeah, it's the worst cover in the world. Which is kind of good, cause I drop mine ALL the time. I've found a sweet spot once and it just slid off, but I've never found that spot again!





I kind of push down, and pry up the side with my thumbnail. Haven't broken it yet, but whenever I take it off, I FEEL like I'm going to break it!|||I had this phone and it can be difficult. All you should need to do is hold the phone with the keys facing down and the top facing you. Put both thumbs on the removable part (which is about the top 3 inches if you are holding it according to above) and push away from you. If it doesn't easily slide off, try pressing down a little as you push it away from you.





Hope this helps!|||They're a pain! I needed to do mine so I looked online and there were all these diagrams that looked really simple. In the end I got so sick and tired I just threw it on the bathroom floor. Not really hard...it got the back off though. It doesn't scratch or break it. Just drop it onto a hard surface from about waist height and it'll come off ;) Not very sensible but it works.


x|||hold bottom of phone with forefingers and place thumbs on back and push towards fingers

No comments:

Post a Comment