Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How do I get my sony ericsson 205 to see the memory card in the walkman?

I have a sony ericsson 205 with a 4gb M2 memory card but it will not see the music i have on the card in the walkman. I thought this might have something to do with the fact that the instructions say it only supports up to 2gb but I can see and play the music through the file manager. Is there a way i can set the walkman mode to see the music? Thanks in advance.|||open your Walkman player. press the back back key until you come on the first page, then click on tracks, it will try to find new tracks.





another option is to put all your music in MP3 folder which is created in Memory card





And one last option... restart your phone, take out battery, and Sim, and then start again..





Hope that helps|||Neither of those work. If I ress the back button I get taken out of the walkman mode as is expected and there is no folder labelled MP3 created by the phone. I shall try with a smaller memory card.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment