Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How do i connect my sony ericsson w760a to my computer's internet through my usb cable?

I wanted to know if their's anyway to connect my sony ericsson w760a to my computer's internet using the usb cable so i can download some of the stuff off of the sony ericsson website without huge internet bills on my phone.|||hi i have this phone 2 so i can help you





ok First go to www.sonyerisson.com then take you mouse and drag it over on top of the "support" tab: at the top right of the site then more options should appear below support... click on "software downloads" then it will open up a page and you must open the drop-down menu and select your phone model, then scroll down and you will see a few options... download these programs


1) "PC suite"


2) both of the programs under "Media management"





then follow the easy instructions in the PC suite program





hope i could help

No comments:

Post a Comment