Friday, September 23, 2011

How to transfer songs from sony mp3 player back to computer?

I blew up hard drive of my computer and replaced it with new one. I am wondering if there is any way to transfer all my songs from sony mp3 player(Model: NW-E507) back to my new hard drive. I didnot have any backup files either. I cannot afford to lose all my songs.


(PS: I already spoke to sony technical ppl regarding this...they said its not possible)


I think there should be some crooked way to transfer. Pls help me.|||These types of devices are not made to be able to transfer songs from the device to a computer as to reduce the likelihood of illegal copying of songs - It might be a case where you just need to put all the songs back onto you computer and in future make sure you backup all your data.


I would listen to the sony technician.|||I agree with Kyle EphPod is GREAT however it do not work with new ipods|||There is a program called EphPod, but it was made with iPods in mind. However, its possible that you could use it with other mp3 players. Just search EphPod on google. shouldn't be hard to find. it's worth a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment