Sunday, September 18, 2011

How do you get videos off the Sony Bloggie which are saved to the memory card?

Hey there





I have recently purchased a Sony Bloggie video camcorder but I'm having some trouble getting the videos from the camcorder to my pc.





I plugged it in with the usb but the issue is it's only showing me videos which are saved to the camcorder and not the ones which are saved to the memory card.





Is there a way I can transfer the memory card videos to the camcorder memory?





Thanks|||You need a card reader ... Some of the computers have an incorporated card-reader, if not you can buy a card reader form any Walmart/BestBuy or any other electronics store/department ... The card reader are cheap $10 - $15 ... and you can find some 16 in one, or 24, even 36 in one ... all will be ready to read your SDHC card or Memory Stick Pro Duo card - depends what kind of card you have in the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment