Sunday, September 18, 2011

How do I report a fake sony video game controller and copyright infringement?

I bought a sony playstation 3 controller and it turned out to be fake. it looks just like a sony controller on the outside and on the packaging but the inside of the controller tells a whole different story. It has the sony logo with copyright sign all over the product. What can I do to make sure this company is fully prosecuted?|||Just because the inside of the controller is different to what you expected, doesn't mean that Sony didn't make it. Check with them first. If it is fake, they will thank you.|||No, I'm an expert on sony controllers, I mod them. Also, the upc didnt exist, and I did contact sony, and they confirmed it was fake. They didn't tell me what I should do, though. Your answer is bad, and you should be ashamed that you voted for your own answer

Report Abuse


|||Contact Sony. They don't like this happening either.

No comments:

Post a Comment