Friday, September 23, 2011

What does the blue symbol mean on a sony ericsson phone?

I have a sony ericsson W8110i phone. Occasionally a small blue symbol appears at the top of the screen (it looks like a ripple in a pond).





What does it mean?|||Ewan! My mate! Pay attention for a minute! Warning! I repeat! Warning incoming active bluetooth devices, standby to connect! Mine goes loopy when travelling on the bus! Most users leave their bluetooth on, like me!|||i also have this on my sony ericsson and have no clue what it is!





I'd also like to know .....|||Doesn't it mean you're looking for or are on Bluetooth?|||What does the little Blue Wave icon in the upper left corner mean (Generic)











The "blue wave" in the upper left corner indicates that UMTS (3G) is available.


But there is no active Internet Connection

No comments:

Post a Comment