Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How to stop Adobe and Sony pages from popping up everytime I get on the internet?

I believe this was how my computer was set up originally when i bought it. I use internet explorer, and every time I open the internet, two tabs pop up as well, one adobe special offers, and another Sony eSupport. I've tried blocking these sites with my internet toolbar, but that had no effect.|||With Internet Explorer open, press the "ALT" key to display the menu bar. In the Tools menu, select "Internet Options".





In the first tab "General" you will have a text box for defining the Homepage, the first page that loads up when IE starts. Here you can name several sites that load up in other tabs. Just delete the lines for Sony and Adobe and you are done. While you are at it you can change your homepage to Google, Yahoo, or even Facebook. Just use the url of the site you always like to go to first.|||Download Firefox http://www.killbillsbrowser.com/, then you can ditch Internet Exploder.





Once you have Firefox installed, go to the add-ons and install Add Block Plus. No more pop-ups - EVER!|||Simply download and install pop ups blocker and activate it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment