Friday, September 23, 2011

Does the sony cybershot camera work with the new windows vista program?

I got a new inspiron 1521 computer from Dell and it's a Windows Vista. Which, is a new program. And i don't know if the Sony Cybershot works with it. I looked at its details and it doesnt include "windows vista" as a compatible program but that was in amazon. I dont think amazon was updated recently. So please, if you have a vista please help.|||Yes it work, you have just to download the latest software driver update from www.sony.com|||Hi Scented Marker,





You have good reason to be cautious. I have had tons of incompatibility issues with Vista.





I hunted around and couldn't find anything that mentioned Vista with the Cybershot.





What you should do is sign onto Amazon and send their customer service an inquiry. They are very fast to respond.





Norm

No comments:

Post a Comment