Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How do I hook up a Sony KDF-50E2000 and a Sony DAV-DH589W home theater for regular TV sound output?

I also have a Dish receiver, a Sony PS3, and a Wii hooked up. What do I need to do in order to be able to use the Home theater system for all devices?|||Connect optical cable from PS3, Dish receiver ( coaxial or red %26amp; white ) and red %26amp; white from Wii to Home Theater System for audio.|||I tried to Google the Sony DAV-DH589W and couldn't find much on it so I'm not sure what the inputs are like. But you should have at least 2 Audio inputs on it.





First suggestion, if all the devices are already hooked up to your TV, Try running your red/white cable from your TV Audio OUT from the back of your TV to the TV Audio IN on your home theater system and switch to the TV input on your home theater system to see if it works. If it doesn't then connect your devices directly to the Home Theater system. (which I would suggest anyways for proper 5.1 Surround)

No comments:

Post a Comment