Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How to get Sony Vegas Pro 9 videos on YouTube?

I've been recently using the Sony Vegas Pro 9 video editing software and I made a little clip thats 8 seconds long and tried uploading it to youtube and it says that the approximate waiting time is about 6 hours.


How should I save the videos? Or change the format/convert the videos into?


Which settings should I keep the program at in order for the uploads to play at its best quality?


Thanks for your help and much appreciated!|||If you shoot me an email then I can make you a tutorial real quick :)


But the default render usually has the best bang for your buck. Fastest render(Besides AVI) and Fastest upload.


Dont ever render in AVI, it has a lightning fast render but it will take forever for youtube to upload it.

No comments:

Post a Comment