Friday, September 23, 2011

How do I update my Sony Ericsson W910i software?

Hi,





I have already downloaded the Sony Ericsson W910i update software and pc suite from the sony ericsson website. However, when I tried to update, I could not connect the phone to the computer. The error message is that the USB could not be recognised. (Yet, the phone could connect to the computer when I used the pc suite.)





May I know what is the problem and how to resolve this problem?





Thanks!|||When you connect the phone make sure it is tuned off and connect it while holding the C key. It should make the connection then. If the phone is working with the PC suite it may be the update software itself. You will want to uninstall/reinstall and sty again.





-Melany


Sony Ericsson Answers Team

No comments:

Post a Comment