Friday, September 23, 2011

How much is the Sony Ericsson phone model z310a in Malaysia?

I'm thinking about changing my phone to a Sony Ericsson model z310a. I live in Malaysia and I'm wondering what price it is sold now.


Since I'm thinking of changing my phone, can you suggest a Sony Ericsson phone which is:


-small and easily carried


-has a good camera


-available in different colours


-not necessarily needed to be a latest model








thanks for you help!|||Sony Ericsson W760i (latest slider walkman available in the market)


-first GPS enabled walkman


-3.2 mega pixel camera


-HSDPA


-SenseMe


-ShakeMe


-up to 4 gb expandable memory card


-latest v 3.0 Walkman player


-scratch resistant body


- RM 880 in Malaysia (ap,not midland set) (check at http://www.xe.com/ucc/ for conversion)


-got one and i live in perlis...

No comments:

Post a Comment