Friday, September 23, 2011

Does the Sony Ericsson 760a require a memory card to play music?

I have a Sony Ericsson 760A, and it was advertised as a phone that can store and play music. But the memory capacity on the phone doesn't seem to allow for that. Is it REQUIRED that I purchase a memory card to store music on my phone, or am I doing something wrong?|||If you want to add music, pictures, and possibly video (which requires some kind of a converter so the phone can recognize and play the video), then you need to order a memory card. I use the 8 GB Sandisk Mobile Ultra M2 memory card. It has like a ton of memory for my music and still has room! If you get a memory card, you need to buy a card reader as well. The reader allows the card to be hooked into your computer (via a USB drive) so you can put music on it. I don't know any other way to hook the phone to the computer, unless there's some USB cable you have to buy separately from the phone (which probably doesn't exist).

No comments:

Post a Comment