Saturday, October 1, 2011

When I upload my camera videos to Sony Vegas 7.0 they are only sound and not a video?

When I try to import my camera videos into Sony Vegas 7.0 they never have video only sound and I usually have to render them with a different program before I can put them in Sony Vegas, but this takes longer and lowers the quality? How can I fix this?





The type of the video is a video clip or a mvi If i need to download something where can I do this?|||Download K-lite codecs 321...their interactive multimedia plug-ins...download...tick all the boxes...job done...now try your vids


|||I would suggest going to this site-





www.free-codecs.com





It has a very wide variety of free codecs, and downloading from here fixed all my Sony Vegas problems. [[WOOT WOOT.]]





I would also suggest downloading this specific codec package-


http://www.free-codecs.com/K_Lite_Mega_C鈥?/a>





It has never let me down, and plays nearly every video format there is.





If this package does not work, then just browse around the site till you find something that sounds right. All computers are different, so what works on mine may or may not work on yours.





Best of luck!


[:

No comments:

Post a Comment