Saturday, October 1, 2011

How to convert a Sony Ericcson w200i Music DJ file into mp3?

Hi guys! I've got a Sony Ericcson w200i walkman phone. And I really like to compose music using the Music DJ App. But neither Media Player nor VLC Player can play those files after I transfer them to my laptop using the USB cable. Can you guys help me on how to convert these files into mp3 so that I can burn them on CDs?|||May be Nidesoft mp3 Converter can help you!


I know it could convert video files to MP3 music and many other audio formats.


You may try it!|||鈽呪槄鈽呪槄鈽呪槄


You need a professional video to audio converter.


http://www.topsoftcenter.com/j-video-to-鈥?/a>





It can extract audio from video and convert audio to popular audio formats such as mp3, aac, ac3, ogg, wma, wav and so on.





It is a powerful tool to help you get your favoriate audio.





Just try and I hope it can help you.|||just download the below software you can perform all kind of video and audio operation..





most powerful ,,less size,, easy to access





http://www.4tech.info/trick-zone/total-a鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment