Saturday, October 1, 2011

What mp3 player should i get to replace my sony?

I have a sony NWHD3 Sony, 20gb hard disk. Its the 2nd generation of the "famous" Sonicstage software mp3 players.


Its time to replace it.





Iv always been a sony fan, excellent sound quality and build quality and iv not really liked the ipods, too bulky and everyone has it.





What should i get now?|||I've got a Creative Zen Vision:M 30gb and I love it. I think there are newer ones available cos I've had mine for a year, it was good value, sound quality is good and the screen is pretty good for watching videos and pics. If you want an Mp3 player that isn't Apple I'd go with Creative (This was one of the main reasons I went with it in the first place. I hate Ipods everyone has one)|||I have creative and they are good...





But my brother has Sandisk and they are REALLY good|||I have always been an apple fan so I say the ipod--sorry|||i have a 2GB Creative Zen Stone Plus








its really very good. good in sound quality.


better buy for it. you will never regret.





if you want more about this mp3 player visit this site:





http://asia.creative.com/products/produc鈥?/a>|||i think u shud try the apple u2 ipod,230 pounds. 30gig. its so chic.and sound......men!|||Well thats the thing with Ipods everyone has em so the chance of it being stolen has gone down. Id say either stick w/ sony or try Zune. There are thousands of brands out there i say you just shop around a lil and see what fits you.

No comments:

Post a Comment