Saturday, October 1, 2011

How do I enable bluetooth remote control on my pc using my sony ericsson w850i?

I've got a sony ericsson w850i and one bluetooth radio connected into my pc and I'm trying to use my phone as a remote control on my computer but I can't... Can anyone shine light into my situation?|||from what i understand your phone is already able to connect through bluetooth to your pc, but the remote control doesn't work





in order for the remote control to work, your computer must have enabled the "Human interface device" service for bluetooth, i'm guessing this is the problem





look for "Human interface device" in your Device Manager (if you're using windows) and in your bluetooth configuration. this is all you need to have on your computer for the remote control to work.





you need to enable this Human Interface Device, you can look for ways to enable it by checking your Bluetooth configuration or you can try reinstalling your Bluetooth on your computer and see if it asks you about this

No comments:

Post a Comment